Should I get a Pandora?

Shikaku said:
Soulcast said:
Capn_Fish said:
I find it hard to believe that GTKRadiant is hardcoded to only load Jedi Academy textures. Have you looked through all of the options/config files?

Your right, I found the option about 5 min. after posting. :|

Sooo, have we come to the conclusion that it would work, it'd just be slow? How slow, a little slow, or REALLY slow?

On the pandora it will run so fast that you will see the frames before it even processes it: it goes back in time!

......... Serious answer: we can't know until we get one.

Ok. p&|a :oops:

Why are we asking porting games already, the pandora isn't even out.

It might come out on December or January probably might even delayed for the next 6 months then the end it might not even come out, i have final thoughts it will come out or it won't, game systems are hard to make and you got to know how to market the system properly.

I was really pissed off when they returned my money back and then they told me to reorder what a bunch of idiots.

sukhiextreme said:
Why are we asking porting games already, the pandora isn't even out.

It might come out on December or January probably might even delayed for the next 6 months then the end it might not even come out, i have final thoughts it will come out or it won't, game systems are hard to make and you got to know how to market the system properly.

I was really pissed off when they returned my money back and then they told me to reorder what a bunch of idiots.
Dear community member,
I want to inform you, that calling other community members "a bunch of idiots" isn't adequate.
If you don't want to re-order, you may leave, or you may also take a deep breath and just read through gp32x and the Blog and find out yourself, what led to the refunding.

Cheers.

sukhiextreme said:

You sound like you've never been involved in even a moderately sized project with multiple stakeholders. Nothing ever goes exactly to plan when there is more than one company/group of people involved as not everyone involved (ie banks, LCD suppliers in this case) has shipping Pandora units asap as their top priority. If the guys running this show were "idiots" they would still be at the pub talking about creating the Pandora rather than preparing to ship the first units. If it's causing you that much grief please do cancel your order so others can get their hands on a first-batch device.

Back