Should repo uploaders be allowed to delete their contributions at will?

Should repo uploaders be allowed to delete their contributions whenever they want to?

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Note that those developers can still make their own repo / use their own website to publish all the PNDs they want and then quickly delete them à volonté without any reason whatsoever, if they're really into that kind of stuff.
But they won't make one, it is a lot more likely that they make up a simple site (or worse, a facebook page) where they put their stuff on to download and there it will most likely rot - see streak, or iPrice.

I think mcobit is referring to

Is it that bad to scare away devs (from the repo) who really insist on needing the feature to do mass deletions quickly without valid reason?
meaning (i hope my interpretation is correct) : YES

Please stop now,
@_wb_: Try interpretting as : "Please stop this thread" - Give it a rest, and get this thread locked.

Already looks like ZXDunny is no longer intending to program for the Pandora. I hope he changes his mind, knowing that very few of the other devs want any change. I noticed you put "(from the repo)" when referring to devs stopping. Dunny actually referred to Pandora dev at all, not just avoiding the repo.

Last edited by a moderator:
Please stop now,
@_wb_: Try interpretting as : "Please stop this thread" - Give it a rest, and get this thread locked.

Already looks like ZXDunny is no longer intending to program for the Pandora. I hope he changes his mind, knowing that very few of the other devs want any change. I noticed you put "(from the repo)" when referring to devs stopping. Dunny actually referred to Pandora dev at all, not just avoiding the repo.

Not stopping all pandora development - I'm just not releasing anything else to the public, but building stuff for my own use now.

D.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back