Show off your handhelds!

Some really nice collections here. :) Here's mine (not nearly as exotic as some on here):

IMG_0017.JPG

Some really nice collections here. :) Here's mine (not nearly as exotic as some on here):
props on your brand new looking Game Boy classic...mine is almost yellowish in color :{ with the screen cover unglued

I need to grab a picture sometime but I only own a GP2x Wiz and a OpenPandora. (Which in my opinion is all I need for a long time)

Haven't touched the Wiz in a while but I am keeping it because its a lot nicer when gaming on the bus or subway in comparison to the Pandora. Its lighter and smaller, sometimes that is just more important.

Whats that Apple thing beneath your ICP?

Some old PDA type device?

Very nice collections though, my handheld collection is minimal;

Phone [LGO3D], Gameboy Micro, Neo Geo Pocket Colour, Blaze Megadrive - the rest has all been traded/lost sad to say [inc. Gameboy, PSP, NDS-lite, Game Gear]

Minus points for the PSPgo :p

Dang, the PSP Go can't even catch a break from SONY! :p

Yes, it sucked that the PSP Go was download-only for its PSP games... But as an emulation device, it kicks ass in my opinion. I love the form factor, too.

Whats that Apple thing beneath your ICP?

Some old PDA type device?

That is an Apple Newton. It did some pretty cool/novel things for its time (early 90's - mine is from 1993):

https://www.youtube.com/embed/BKHelCE9QAg?feature=oembed

just for sheer awesomenessness NESS i must have a apple newton.

4 DS lites

3 original DS

bart simpson versus the aliens lcd game

tetris on a playstation controller

1 gameboy advance

2 sp 001 101

numerous other lcd game thingys

really want a cannoo though and a dingoo

I forgot to up my bid and missed out on a dingoo on eBay go for 17 plus tenner p&p

I'm gutted.

that apple Newton is interesting, I don't remember those from 90s... surviving well anyway

Wow, I guess my collection isn't too far off from most of you here, though admittedly I don't have some of the more rarely-seen ones shown. I'd love to share my collection, but they're all in storage. T_T

G'day everyone,

Some nice collections here!

I was taking some photos of my portables for a friend today, so figured that I would post them here as well.

96b93021.jpg

84737e62.jpg

1f0cb900.jpg

cae608c4.jpg

I've got another Lynx, a few more Gameboys, another Neo Pocket and a third Virtual Boy, but they aren't in the house at the moment... One of the Yellow Game Gears is brand new although the box is a bit bashed around... The Lynx and Neo Geo Pocket Color shown here are new as well. Will also be updating this photo in a week or so with a new Pandora. After watching the scene since around 2009, I finally lashed out on one. I paid my final payment the other day :)

G'day everyone,

Some nice collections here!

I was taking some photos of my portables for a friend today, so figured that I would post them here as well.

96b93021.jpg

84737e62.jpg

1f0cb900.jpg

cae608c4.jpg
I've got another Lynx, a few more Gameboys, another Neo Pocket and a third Virtual Boy, but they aren't in the house at the moment... One of the Yellow Game Gears is brand new although the box is a bit bashed around... The Lynx and Neo Geo Pocket Color shown here are new as well. Will also be updating this photo in a week or so with a new Pandora. After watching the scene since around 2009, I finally lashed out on one. I paid my final payment the other day :)

do those virtual boys still work?

do those virtual boys still work?

Yep, they work perfectly. I fix retro consoles as a bit of a hobby and have had another two units given to me to fix. One of them seems to have been completely fried after an incorrect power supply was used, but the other one has the common 'glitchy' video issue. Fixing the video output is fairly easy though and in my experience, that fix is what most Virtual Boys require to get them functioning properly again. It is as simple as removing a couple of circuit boards and throwing them in the oven for a few seconds :) If you're interested, I have a video on my Youtube channel demonstrating it: http://youtu.be/nCeVekmr1As

My hand-held

Nintendo

3 Ds originals

3 Ds lites

5 SP's

2 Avdance

3 colours

1 pocket

1 original in original box unopened.

1 game gear

1 lynx

and because i was so so damn bored waiting on that Pandora mail saying "pay up" i just bought a CANNOO (lol)

also actual consoles are

gamecube

dreamcast

n64

sega mega drive 2 (red button)

C64

This is what I have currently. In the past I also had GameBoy Color, but sold it. I also had various cheap 99-in-one-ish consoles, but I have lost all of them eventually.

console.jpg

The one on the left is GameBoy Pocket, which I bought only for the cartridge connector (that I used for home-made cartridge programmer). The 'device' attached to the connector holes is an EEPROM memory which I planned to use for programming play-around, but the only thing I have written for it was a program to test if it works (and it worked!).

Back