Since I Will Be Banned Shortly

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

big dude

here goes. Hey Mrs. craig and ed and weston. please send me a pandora if they become availble before the nexr century. i had to cancel as I need the money, however for hanging in there as long as I did, i ought to get one anyway.

9 posts doesn't seem like evidence for that. Also, that isn't very dignified of a post. If you are serious, type seriously.

:blink: Trollers amaze me at how dumb they can be... Sometimes I wonder how old they actualy are.

Actually he has been around for a while under different guises, each as unpleasant as the rest. Kinda like a fart.

hahahahaha.

He may have ordered a Pandora at one stage. With that being said - he part funded the R & D and production of your Pandora.

I'm not saying he ordered one..

Hey OP Team, designate a Pandora as his and then send it to the Will It Blend guy.

Just b/c.

If I wanted to smell an asshole, Id rather fart instead.proves a point you no nothings that cant read or write, and that live on this forum, will take a bite every time bait is put in front of you. case closed.i refuse to have a battle of wits, with a bunch of nuts. lololol

big dude said:
If I wanted to smell an asshole, Id rather fart instead.proves a point you no nothings that cant read or write, and that live on this forum, will take a bite every time bait is put in front of you. case closed.i refuse to have a battle of wits, with a bunch of nuts. lololol
Wait, who can't read or write?

Last edited by a moderator:
calc84maniac said:
big dude said:
Wait, who can't read or write?

My point exactly...

Last edited by a moderator:
should we put Gerald1 out of his misery...........again?? :rolleyes:

Wonder who he will come back as next time, for his 5th stay!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back