Sites to buy!

NeoAP: As a swede I wondered if you had to pay additional tax for your purchase. I'm hoping I wil avoid all that, since the purchase was inside the EU. I have also ordered at gbax.com, but am waiting impatiently :)

(Sweden is a part of the EU, right?)

Gbax - Can't praise them enough! Got something for everyone (Well, nearly everyone!)

GBAX.com, twice... frist one was fine, second time round I got a faulty GP32, but that wasn't their fault. I sent it back and they sent a new one out the next day.

Hello Ringo!

Nice to see another Swedish brother joining the GP32 community! :D

To answer your questions. I just payed the VAT (taxes) in England, 17,5%, which is lower then in Sweden, and thats because we are a part of EU. You don't need to pay customs either when you buy from another EU country.
You save a lot cash, because if you bought one from i.e. Lik-sang you would have to pay customs and the Swedish taxes (25%).

Bazzie posted on Aug 21 2003 said:
Azure posted on Aug 21 2003 said:
I bought from Play-Asia and didn't have to pay any import fees. I recommend them.
Where are you from, i'm from holland, do you think I have to pay import fee's?
I live in California. I don't think you would have to pay any custom fees. If you're in Holland, I recommend to buy from GBAX then.

Last edited by a moderator:
I live in sweden and bought mine from gbax.com, arrived in 3 days.
However, nowadays I see that www.psxcare.com also have em, so if you live within sweden this might be an option. especially if youre in stockholm, where they have a store.

i bought mine ( or better: i ordered mine.. still on the way) at:

www.kultshop.net (German shop)

hmm about buying in korea/asia: i think if u import things into the USA wihich costs lower than 200 $ u don't have to pay any fee's if more than u have to do so aswell

for the europeans it's easier to buy in the EU cause of no taxes besides the VAT ...

ah forgot something t mention:

kultshop is a little shop which has to import the gp32 ... so expect up to 15 days delivery :(

NeoAP: Thank you for answering my question about import-tax.
I'm am however not swedish but danish. I just figured sweden as a similar country to my own (tax-wise and as a member of EU), and thought you might be able to answer it.

I tjecked out www.psxcare.com, and their gp32 seems a lot more expensive than the one from gbax.com. It says 2500 skr (about 190 £) - And thats not even for the FLU. I don't think that would be cheaper, even if you lived in sweden. Of course the price on gbax.com is given without VAT, where as that is included in price on psxcare.com... But really... It still comes no where near 190 £...

- peace

Back