Size Comparison

Dan Pora

Still Fresh
Prompted by the question by Pockitfoxx re. Organizational Apps, and as I don't own any model of NDS, is there anyone that has a Pandora and a Psion Series 5 who can take a couple of photos of the devices side by side for comparison?

Thanks.

You're welcome, captain Jetpac ;)
You know, that was one of my fav. games when I was a kid!

Can u compare to n900 to? Now that n900 has game gripper and usb host it can easily replace pandora for most users, it uses the same chipset plus 3g, fm, ir ...

Battery life is poor compared to pandora, but coming from nokia it won't have same hardware and availability issues as pandora does

Xabier said:
Battery life is poor compared to pandora, but coming from nokia it won't have same hardware and availability issues as pandora does
Indeed - Nokia's about to discontinue it. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
It's what usually happens with phones, it's not a problem, they are discontinued from year to year but the maemo community is big enough for mantaining the device alive. I am afraid that pandora won't be even able to send all 100% working preorders.

At first I wanted to buy a pandora. But i waited for "2 months", then 2 more and so on... and finally i repaleced my android with a pandora like phone.

Xabier said:
It's what usually happens with phones, it's not a problem, they are discontinued from year to year but the maemo community is big enough for mantaining the device alive. I am afraid that pandora won't be even able to send all 100% working preorders.
You realy should learn a bit more about the community around here :)

EDIT: What's your order number ???? :D

Lol, I ll get pandora when its available without preordering for sure. It's a sleek piece of hardware with a big community behind it.

or maybe you should order now and let us know YOUR ORDER NUMBER!?

It's not the size that counts, it's how you use it.

Seacrest, Out!

Alerino said:
Good luck with your N900 and your game gripper,

well, back to some Crash Bandicoot action

edit: pic
difficulttojustify.jpg

Race crime!

When I get my Pandora I must take a photo of it resting against my knob, that'll deffinitely show just how incredibly small it is....

TitanUranus said:
When I get my Pandora I must take a photo of it resting against my knob, that'll deffinitely show just how incredibly small it is....
Do you do that kind of thing very often? :/

ndbsolar said:
TitanUranus said:
Do you do that kind of thing very often? :/

Well, I did try it with a Dell XPS M2010 but it left me feeling a bit inadequate.

TitanUranus said:

we'll take you on your word that your knob is incredibly small. PLEASE don't post those pics :p

besides do you even have a 50 megapixel camera?

Another size comparison: N900 -> NanoNote -> Zaurus C1000 -> Pandora
http://vminko.org/gallery/Pandora/Four

TitanUranus said:
Remember to use a macro lens, you don't want them pics coming out too blurry.

heh, I said "coming out"..

Back