Skinning The Gp2x

Nova

Is that a Caanoo in your pocket or are you just ha
Website
Visit site
Skinit.com are a great resource for skins for consoles. A skin is a type of vinyl sticker that covers something like a PSP or Ipod and gives it a unique look. Skinit, it just so happens has a voting feature, where you can request a console to be given the skinning treatment.

splash5yt9.jpg

So, let's vote for the GP2x to be their next console for developing a skin, all you need to do is click here and vote for the GP2x. It only takes a few seconds, and obviously, the more votes, the bigger chance of this happening, so please vote, even if you have no intention of buying a skin, and you'd do a service for those who would like a skin.

Thank you.

Voted.

Out of curiosity, don't vinyl stickers look awkward glued on devices you use frequently? Don't they stand out as opposed to a paint job, and start to gather dirt near the seams? I never actually saw or used a vinyl skinned device, hence my questioning. Anyway, the more the GP2X shows its face around the better :)

Lol, will you look at that!

Oh well, that only got one page, we need a lot more votes than that!

Alex, They don't look awkward, though they are shinier than a paintjob. I've been using a vinyl on my ds and I haven't noticed any dirt as of yet.

Voted, i wouldn't mind getting a custom Invisishield for the Gp2x, the make them for the psp. Sorry I cant remember the link

Keep up the good work, they'll have no choice but to start making one.

mytego.com . It's crazy expensive though, these are more affordable. Just vote, damn you!

Miika said:
GP2X AND GP32 SKINS ARE NOW AVAILABLE!!!

That was mean :(

Last edited by a moderator:
I made the same topic last year and nothing came of it. I think they don't actually pay attention to the votes.

tim0391 said:
I found a website that already does skining for the gp2x i just need to find it again :p
FOUND : the site is called http://www.mytego.com/ and does loads of skins including the gp2x and gp32 :) link below for the gp2x and gp32 part.

link to gp2x and gp32 part

I bought a tego. It ended up being lame I thought that it would be protective

Last edited by a moderator:
Back