Small Case Wanted

sparkymark79

Hi,

I would like to buy a small case. I already have the Open Pandora official case but it's too snug a fit, and I am getting fed up of ruining headphones by wrapping round the pandora and then having the headphone adapter sticking out and not zipping up the case properly. I would like a case that fits the pandora with some extra cards properly and my headphones. The smaller the better still. Is there anything suitable.

ps: sorry if I haven't done a proper search and it's already been raised.

Forum member here Link has a US based shop @ ithic.com - all different sizes, and some of his cases are even bombproof, I think :lol:

If you want a small soft case then anything made for the original DS (Not DS Lite) should be a good fit for Pandora.

If you want a small soft case then anything made for the original DS (Not DS Lite) should be a good fit for Pandora.

I have one of those, and I must say it's not that great for the Pandora. It's very snug (and maybe this is just my imagination, but I swear some of the paint was rubbed off the Pandora when I put it in my DS case to see how well it fits).

I think it's the first model, which was indeed, a bit tight. The new ones are ok.

I use a DSi XL case as well.

3rd Earth DSi XL case.
smile.gif

uMkx5l.jpg

0RV4Wl.jpg

More here: http://boards.openpa...weet-hard-case/

I put the extra foam bits in but they're not essential. I can also fit earbuds, wifi stick and tons of SD cards in there with it, so I don't need to carry the separate accessory case everywhere.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back