Small Faults I Noticed On My Mk2.. Unique Ones?

mdinire

#1: When I fast forward in the music or video player and put the volume up to full then the sound becomes all snap crackle and pop
#2: When playing games i noticed my joystick wont respond if I rotate it 360, which was confirmed when I went in to tool mode, the max it can do is 270 degrees then it doesnt respond; which can be very annoying for soccer games <_<

I was just curious to see if my gp2x was faulty or if this is a common issue.. either way i can work around it

1: sounds like you are trying to play music too loud for the tiny tincy speakers, playing sound too loud could damage ur speakers permenantly... don't do it =)

2: I've got a mkII and I don't have this problem, sounds like a dodgy one =/ although im no expert

but the speakers play sound fine at that volume untill i fast forward.. strange

I notice the same problem when fast forwarding music, weird indeed :ph34r:

Same problems with the sound on the mk2 here as well.

Was going to send the unit back, but I don't want to go without one again :(
I'm putting it down to bad firmware for now & hoping it's not a hardware problem. Hopefully it should be solved when the next firmware version comes out.

My joystick problem is similar, but it still responds after moving it in 360. Misses out on quite a few contacts on the lower left hand side though until I stop turning it & press it directly in that direction. Strangly enough.. it works fine for one complete rotation?

^^ Yeah exact same thing i noticed.. mine cuts out in the top left when going anti clockwise and bottom right when going clockwise though.. but if i do it fast i can get all em to respond

Back