Smartjoy

finty

what is this
Website
Visit site
I'm looking a USB adapter that has these 3 controller ports built in, the closest I have found is this, and although it is good I really want an N64 slot, as it is one of the systems I'm most looking forward to emulating.

Also if anyone knows where to get the Saturn Offical USB pad on the cheap tell me, as on Lik Sang they cost £20 (I'm setting up some old Saturn PC ports on my dads computer, he loves 'em).

I wish I had of bought that pack while I had the chance, it's like fucking gold dust now.

EDIT: Do you think if I got a magicbox 3 in 1 and a USB N64 adapter and hooked the 2 up to the one USB connecter would both work?

Anyone have a straight USB to N64 adapter? I remember looking at one before, but I can't find it now.

I have a PSX+N64 convertore since a few years... don't know exactly where I got it, but the name is "boom PSX+N64 USB Convertor", on the back there's XK-PC2004 enraved in it.

Hope that helps.

EDIT: Looks like it does, just entered it in Google and found this shop :)

I need a NES/SNES/N64 convertor for the barebone I`m going to build after finishing my holiday job.

finty posted on Mar 16 2005 at 08:39 AM said:
Anyone have a straight USB to N64 adapter? I remember looking at one before, but I can't find it now.
i have one with a ps2 and n64.
Name ur price and u might get lucky.
EDIT: Its the same one as E.D's

Last edited by a moderator:
finty posted on Mar 17 2005 at 07:13 PM said:
Ok, do you accept paypal?

ive been meaning to get it for ages, but couldnt be arsed. will you do cheque or postal order?

Edit, found the smart joy cant find the driver disc. its around here somewhere

Does anyone else think the Lik Sang Euro store is laughable? I mean look at the differance in price, you twats.

finty posted on Mar 17 2005 at 11:53 PM said:
Does anyone else think the Lik Sang Euro store is laughable? I mean look at the differance in price, you twats.

:blink:

It was posted for visual reference, Not necessarily for purchase from their site. :rolleyes:

Trooper

trooper posted on Mar 18 2005 at 12:06 AM said:

It was posted for visual reference, Not necessarily for purchase from their site. :rolleyes:

Trooper
I was calling them twats, not you.

finty posted on Mar 18 2005 at 05:07 PM said:
trooper posted on Mar 18 2005 at 12:06 AM said:

Trooper
I was calling them twats, not you.

I feel like one now though. :p

Trooper

Back