Smash Up The Wii

That video was pretty boring. The PS3 one atleast had people getting angry over it. This one, nobody was angry. These smashmystuff videos are getting more boring as they go along.

The thing that annoys me is that these people probably make a fortune off the ad revenue just from being controversial. "Social Experiment" my ass; it was made to freak people out so they'd watch and make them money. Remember 'brokeback mountain'?

Hehe, I love contrasting the mentality between the ninty and sony fanboys. Although I suppose the total supply available factors in too, the ninty fanboys really seemed to enjoy the smashed up console, the sony guys kinda just looked 'huh?' about it

Rage...consuming...mind.....

No, this time its personal >_>
let me explain:
I had a friend who's mother just moved her, in the middle of the school year, to a city about 5 hours from where i live. She had to leave all her friends, can't take most of the courses that she was taking here, her boyfriend broke up with her, etc. Her life basicly went down the tubes. She's been really depressed, so her mom got her up at 6 AM to get in line for the Wii launch. Now she was just one person too far back in the lineup to get a Wii, alright, you can deal with that. But the kid in front of her who did get one, some emo jerkoff and a bunch of his buddies, took it out into the parkinglot and smashed it. Can you imagine what that would have been like? Your life sucks serious balls, you were hoping to get a Wii and maybe cheer yourself up a bit, but not only did you not get one, the one that was *almost* yours gets taken outside and smashed in front of your very eyes.

This, this is why i feel a burning hatred for shithead who do such mindless things :angry:

I agree! Just not funny, not clever.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wanna nut that curly bloke. But not as much as the guy behind the camera on that chainsaw one, he has reached the pinnacle of nerdly-laugh-ness.

Back