Release smplayer2 / mplayer2

TrashyMG

Sarcasm Dispenser
Staff member
I can play some of my 1080p videos if they are encoded with XVID/DIVX codec and not h264.. but I only have a handful of videos that are encoded with that. 

megaminxwin

Yeah, I've downscaled everything to about 480p and it plays perfectly. I was trying to do 1080p simply because I didn't know how to downscale it then, but a quick google search helped me out there. Marvellous.

budweiser

GP32 Hardcore
Yeah, I've downscaled everything to about 480p and it plays perfectly. I was trying to do 1080p simply because I didn't know how to downscale it then, but a quick google search helped me out there. Marvellous.
So what did you use to downscale ?

ekianjo

Hardcore Member
So what did you use to downscale ?
You can use Handbrake. It's Free software and it works fine. 

Magic Sam

Forever Homebrew
Hi all,

I get the following error when trying to play some MP4 videos on my Rebirth unit, with the latest Super Zaxxon release installed:
/mnt/utmp/smplayer2/bin/mplayer -noquiet -nomouseinput -lavdopts skiploopfilter=all -sub-fuzziness 1 -identify -slave -vo omapfb -ao oss -nokeepaspect -framedrop -input nodefault-bindings:conf=/dev/null -stop-xscreensaver -wid 46137632 -monitorpixelaspect 1 -volume 50 -nocache -osdlevel 0 -af scaletempo -softvol -softvol-max 110 /media/Pandora/2.mp4

/mnt/utmp/smplayer2/bin/mplayer: /usr/lib/libstdc++.so.6: version `GLIBCXX_3.4.11' not found (required by /usr/lib/libjack.so.0)

/mnt/utmp/smplayer2/bin/mplayer: /usr/lib/libstdc++.so.6: version `GLIBCXX_3.4.21' not found (required by /usr/lib/libjack.so.0)

/mnt/utmp/smplayer2/bin/mplayer: /usr/lib/libstdc++.so.6: version `CXXABI_ARM_1.3.3' not found (required by /usr/lib/libjack.so.0)

/mnt/utmp/smplayer2/bin/mplayer: /usr/lib/libstdc++.so.6: version `GLIBCXX_3.4.15' not found (required by /usr/lib/libjack.so.0)

Is this a known issue ?

Cheers, Magic Sam

_jr_

Advanced Member
Hi all,

I get the following error when trying to play some MP4 videos on my Rebirth unit, with the latest Super Zaxxon release installed:

Is this a known issue ?

Cheers, Magic Sam

I seem to remember that the QJackCtl pnd will install a libjack version to NAND that is not compatible with the rest of the system libraries (using a different compiler version), but I thought Canseco had fixed that.