Snes 9x screen stretch

Website
Visit site
I hate windowed emulators. it may sound stupid but it really ruins the enjoyment of the game.
is there anyway of releasing a version of snes9x with a screen stretch option in a similar way to the releases of the overclocked versions. Or would the source be needed for this...........

Thanks

the source would be needed for this because you can't just magically tell it do do screen stretching :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: prove me wrong tho

Mash posted on Sep 11 2003 at 12:37 AM said:
Emulators suck, they ruin the games.
[sarcasm] That argument was so good I just smashed my GP32, since I had bought it mainly because of its emulation capabilities. [/sarcasm]

Word to the wise: Next time shut up.

and BTW wtf were you smoking when you wrote that? :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
thats such a general and crap statement

if u think emulators suck u probably have a crappy pc and just aren't using them to their full potential

many emulators enhance the game so are better on the emu than on the real thing

Mash posted on Sep 11 2003 at 12:37 AM said:
Emulators suck, they ruin the games.
What the hell are you doing here if you dont own a gamepark. I doubt anyone would buy a gp32 if they believe in a statement like that. If you do own one, im sure your smc is pretty damn empty without any emulators or roms. Nobody buys a $150 game machine to play mp3s.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mash -

Why are you here?
32 posts seems like quite a lot of wasted time.
What do you do with your gp32 if you have one?

HZ :ph34r:

I think mash is a crack baby, so its not his fault , hes always high do to the condition also he cant say the word dictionary because of this wierd disease
(ahahahaha)
So in conclusion he needs to break out and say something stupid every once in a while to unleash his anger at society.

I think i just suprised myself, I havent been this bord in a while

Back