Snes Emu Help

dr_other

Hello,

When I try to play certain games such as Kirby Superstar, I get to the startup screen and it tells me that I need to unplug the lightgun, or mouse, or so and so... I am not sure how I do this, or even if I can. Now I used the search function here, but couldn't find anything, but I do not trust myself so I might have missed it... heck, I might have missed a simple turn off button in the emu itself. In any case, any help will be much apprectiated.

Thank you in advance.

:D

I figured as much. No problem, I do believe I have enough out of this emu anyways that complaining should be made illegal. Earthbound? All I need.

Fairly easy I believe. You have to get an earlier version of OpenSNES9x, go beyond the point where it says these things, make a savestate, get your latest build of OpenSNES9x, and open the savestate. If this doesn't work, find a PC emulator which is savestate compatible with OpenSNES9x.

Horscht posted on Jul 5 2004 at 11:11 AM said:
well at where can I get the 0.1 version?
Here
All you had to do was go to Yoyo's website or to the GBAX Another 15 Days compo page.

Last edited by a moderator:
I now have both a ZSNES savestate and a OSNES9X savestate for Kirby, but I am not sure what to do with either. Trying to load the Kirby savestate simply brings up the image. Or perhaps it freezes? Any help would be appreciated, both Mario RPG and Kirby Superstar are just begging to be beaten by me again ;)

Back