Snes Problems.

devlkore

^_^
Website
www.sparktasty.net
Heyo,
I was quite pleased when I read a BLU+ compatible version of the latest SNES emulator was released, however, it jams, no matter what game I try to load, some of which work with version 0.1

I have a BLU+ and I've tried 133mhz as well as some overclocked values.

Every single time I try to load a game, I get a line across the screen (purple) and some slightly messed up text saying "loading game" or some such.

LA!

If anyone knows a way around this problem, please post.

ThanX, BYEEEEE!!

Devlkore - check the topic in the Beta Testing section, a couple more of us having this same problem.

EDIT: Haven't heard about trying unzipped roms yet, have to try that.

EDIT: Sweet that worked! kinda sux but definately better that it not working at all or having the grey bar. Thanks Horscht for the find!

Well I have a BLU+ and it worked correctly for me even with zipped roms. :p

However, and being a BLU+ user it was my first try at emulation with SNES (except for old emulators that did work on the BLU+ such as 0.1) and I gotta say I was a bit disappointed with the results. Sure it's playable but it just doesn't seem right.

When are we gonna get a good programmer developing a SNES emulator so we can support him cheerfully with donations? :D

How much do you want from him? He fixed the BLU+ problem. that's all he set out to do, and he accomplished it. It's not like it was any faster without the fix... and besides, he said this was his first time coding anything on the GP32. Give him some time and some slack...

Back