snes9x4p problems (Solved)

Glissa_Sunseeker

Still Fresh
Yesterday I finally got my 1GHz Pandora afer a long wait since 2009.

I put my files on a new bought SD-Card and everything so far is working fine, exept the snes9x4p emulator. Somehow it doesn't recognize when I press the Start and Select button. The buttons are working, i tested that, but they don't show any effect, neither ingame nor for emulator-shortcuts.

Has anyone encountered the same problem or does anyone know how to solve it?

Last edited by a moderator:
Snes9x4p seems to work fine on my 1GHz pandora. Pushing the start button doesn't seem to do anything on the launcher screen (and I'm pretty sure this was the case as well on my first batch CC pandora as well). Pushing the B button (or tapping on the start button on the screen with the stylus) will launch the highlighted rom and then the start button works in the game itself. Hope this helps!

Thats my problem...

The Buttons do not work in the game. They seem to work during the intro-sequence but after that there is no effect anymore...

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I tried a couple of roms on my pandora and the start/select buttons seemed to work in game. With Street Fighter 2, the start button paused the game during fighting. With Chrono Trigger, the start button paused the game while in the towns and the select button pulled up the world map while wandering around between places. Maybe someone else will be able to recreate this issue but in my limited usage they seem to work.

So they don't work in every game? If you only tested some specific game it would be good to know which one that is.

Back