So exited!

MasterP

Still Fresh
I'm soooooooo excited!!!

My dad ordered me a Pandora for christmas!

even if it doesn't arrive in time, i can't wait for one to finally arrive!!!! :D

so in the mean time....while i wait for my pandora, i'll just program more games for the game system i made myself! :)

i'm already working on a 4-part RPG for my game system! :D

and wow....that train of thought went WAAAAAAAY off-track, pretty quickly...... O_O

I'm soooooooo excited!!!

My dad ordered me a Pandora for christmas!

even if it doesn't arrive in time, i can't wait for one to finally arrive!!!! :D

so in the mean time....while i wait for my pandora, i'll just program more games for the game system i made myself! :)

i'm already working on a 4-part RPG for my game system! :D

and wow....that train of thought went WAAAAAAAY off-track, pretty quickly...... O_O

When'd your dad order? That would give you a fairly decent idea of whether you would see your Pandora any time soon. My guess, though is that it'll take about two months.

Do you have a sequel to the game you're making? Keep the ideas flowing until you know the first batch is out the door. My October 13th order from Craig's shop put me at 750-850 in que for Batch 2 for a backup.

When'd your dad order? That would give you a fairly decent idea of whether you would see your Pandora any time soon. My guess, though is that it'll take about two months.

He ordered it around a week ago or so.

Do you have a sequel to the game you're making? Keep the ideas flowing until you know the first batch is out the door. My October 13th order from Craig's shop put me at 750-850 in que for Batch 2 for a backup.

it's a 4 part game.

kinda like with some rpgs, as the whole rpg is split into 3 cds you get altogether.

and when i'm done with that.....i might have to think up a new rpg to make. :D

i see Santa bypassing your chimney :unsure:

I don't really believe in santa. XD

i'm too old for that. XD

but i do know of the real saint nicolis(spelled wrong??).

Nicholas :p

grab some slippers and a footrest, it's a looong wait XD (though 2 months is always a good estimate)

for the pandora, i'd be ready to wait 3 years if i have to. >:3

i almost drooled looking at the specs for the pandora.....and the face that it has a USB host, is even more amazing! :D

Edit:

How did you type in the 'TM' so tiny??

Last edited by a moderator:
That's cool you're making an RPG. What are you using to develop it?

That's cool you're making an RPG. What are you using to develop it?

Gcc.

and WinAVR(In a virtualbox machine. XD).

my game system is an ATMEGA168 hooked up to an LCD, and that also uses an NES gamepad. :D

and even then, i don't even get all of the 16 kb the system has.

i only get 14.3 kb.

so i've managed to make a fairly complicated rpg with that tiny amount of space....that, with 1 kb of ram.

EDIT:

you see why i have to split it into multiple parts now?? XD

for the pandora, i'd be ready to wait 3 years if i have to. >:3

i almost drooled looking at the specs for the pandora.....and the face that it has a USB host, is even more amazing! :D

Edit:

How did you type in the 'TM' so tiny??

:D sounds like a plan (the tm was done ( tm ) (without spaces), must either be a feature of the forum(likely as it doesn't convert immediately after typing), or firefox

XD

Man....this forum is awesome.

i've found people who can talk without using leet or text-speak.

people who actually have an I.Q above 3.

i feel right at home in this forum. :)

tm tm tm

that is all

ok wait how do you make it tiny as in Two Months TM

tm tm tm

that is all

ok wait how do you make it tiny as in Two Months TM

It's an html special character.. All you need to do is copy the code either the HTML or ISO Latin-1 version, or you could just copy the small TM into your post. most of them are listed here.. http://www.utexas.edu/learn/html/spchar.html

I know there are more, this was just the first hit on google.

I always use the "sup" tag. Am I doing it wrong?

Back