So exited!

Truthfully, I just click the "x squared" button and it fills in the forum tags.

I guess I never noticed them before.Although I'm not the most observant person out there.

Haha! You're the first person ever to get why I have that username right away. :lol: Congratulations!

Alas, I don't believe we have a Vent, Aile, Ashe, or Grey. :p Not sure about Pandora, though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha! You're the first person ever to get why I have that username right away. :lol: Congratulations!

Alas, I don't believe we have a Vent, Aile, Ashe, or Grey. :p Not sure about Pandora, though.

You should ping www.openpandora.org or www.gp32x.de to find out the names of the servers ;)

Last edited:
^ Awesome. I never thought to try that before. :lol:

My username's primarily a Mega Man thing, though (there are a pair of siblings in one game, called Prometheus and Pandora - they appear alongside the characters Vent, Aile, Ashe, and Grey). :p (As if anyone expected anything else from me.)

And in turn, Prometheus (and Pandora) in the game is named after one of Saturn's moons, and the moon is named after the Titan, and I'm named after the Reploid, but unlike any of the other Prometheuses, I'm female and my liver is thankfully not being eaten by an eagle. And then everybody is left confused. :lol:

^ Awesome. I never thought to try that before. :lol:

My username's primarily a Mega Man thing, though (there are a pair of siblings in one game, called Prometheus and Pandora - they appear alongside the characters Vent, Aile, Ashe, and Grey). :p (As if anyone expected anything else from me.)

Model HX is my favorite model in all of MMZX X3

Man....this forum is awesome.

i've found people who can talk without using leet or text-speak.

people who actually have an I.Q above 3.

i feel right at home in this forum. :)
We also don't use texting abbreviations. Those get so annoying; people have a full keyboard, and they should use it.

Back