So, What Did You Order?

Just ordered the pandora, wish i'd ordered the tv-out and carry case now... Hmm oh well, not to worry.

pandora
dev fund
tv out

I wanted to order a carrying case but I didn't have enough money, so I'll just order that next month

Just the Pandora for now, due to the speed the site was going at the time. I can go back at a later time or date to deal with other items, I'm sure. :)

laurens said:
I got:

1x pandora
1x tv cable
1x case
1x dev fund

And you?
Same but without the case; I'm hoping it'll fit the DS case I have (probably not, but I wanted to at least see).

Last edited by a moderator:
One pandora and one dev fund donation. With shipping that comes to about $375. I really don't have the money to spare for any accessories (though I noticed that actually is a pretty nice deal on the 32GB SDHC card).

One pandora

SDHC cards will have dropped in price massively by the time ship date comes around.

1 pandora
1 dev fund

case looked a little ropey (if that was the case) may just buy a decent ds phat case if it'll fit.

Dude we do'n't all live in germany lol

I didn't preorder yet . but this is the list of what im going to buy:

1x Pandora
1x Case
1x TV cable

And I wish i was albe to do a donation ,but i have to buy shipping and SD cards to (I buy them in a normal shop , costs way less..) and im almost broke atm.

I ordered the Pandora only...I didn't see the dev fund there until it was too late. And now it wants to charge $4 shipping for the Dev Fund by itself...no sale...I have no problem with the fund, and I will donate, but I'll let them sort out shipping charges first. :) Or maybe I'll just consider it a tip. :D

I don't think I'll be using TV out, but will order that later on if need be. Is it the same connector as the GP2X's, or were they just using that same picture? Cause I have that cable already.

Also want to see what kind of cases I can get locally, or if it even needs a case. SD cards continue to drop every week, so I'll hold out until November 29th for a nice 16GB or 32GBer.. :)

1x :pandora1:
1x case
1x dev fund

I thought about not getting the case, because it looked kind of "cheap". I went ahead and order it hoping the money will eventually go to good use (help promote the unit and thus have more interest and developers supporting it).

Back