Soccer World Cup 2014 - Who are you rooting for?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if Brazilian coach/team can still live if they don't win this world cup on its home soil....

Or if the winning team or fans of the winning team that beats Brazil can leave Brazil in once piece...
All should be fine if the winning team is not Argentina! ;)

hehe, there are people saying that even the president won´t re-elect if brazil dosen´t win.

I wonder if Brazilian coach/team can still live if they don't win this world cup on its home soil....

Or if the winning team or fans of the winning team that beats Brazil can leave Brazil in once piece...
All should be fine if the winning team is not Argentina! ;)

hehe, there are people saying that even the president won´t re-elect if brazil dosen´t win.
I've heared that Soccer is the Staple food of Brazil. ;) If true then it's a very healthy one actualy. ^^

True, what was Wenger thinking, sending Walcott on that early?

Croatia got shanked out of the first game big time. Played better overall, and were robbed of a win.

That non-existent penalty was pretty bad...and people is also talking Neymar should have gotten a red card.

Either way, a very modest game.

I´m sure Holand vs. Spain now will produce more excitement. :)

I moved from the UK to the US recently! Last week to be exact.

Anyone got any ideas about watching the games online... You know ;)

Mainly England games.....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

the games are constantly spamming watchespn app on the smart devices i guess. that might be worth a try

Damn, England did not do as good on the against Italy game :(

It is probably they don´t wanna show the cards upfront.

Looks like it will be Belgium vs USA. Interesting. Lots of noise in the streets at the moment here in Brussels :)

Would've been happier with a USA vs. Russia match up.
If both of them would have won yesterday, that would be possible. But although both of them are huge countries, in terms of soccer they are not particularly big.

Also, to respond to some of the earlier posts in this thread:

FIFA is a radical right-wing organization that uses the organization of soccer tournaments as a creative method to steal from the poor and to implement an agenda of harsh neo-liberalism, repression, and making the rich richer. I fully support the MTST and the "People's World Cup" in Itaquera, Sāo Paulo, and the protests in general.

no theyre not large on soccer, but theres a history of USA and Russia facing off in sports, and i dont know how it is in russia, but people are still mental here over the hockey victory over the ruskies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back