Soccer World Cup 2014 - Who are you rooting for?

Status
Not open for further replies.
static.gif

Germany 

static.gif

Did Brazil just perform the worst delibrate tanking in history.  It sure looked like it.  I'm sure many of you are aware of the political situation in Brazil and how many didn't want Brazil to win as it would have meant the current president would have enough support to win the election.  Looking at the highlights, it sure looked like a delibrate tanking - for a good reason.
I also think the BR team was really bad to boot. It was a great historical win for Germany, it sure is going to scare Argentina. Still, from the first rounds of game, Germany is the best so far. 

Yep..boring.

But hey,

today I tried to upload the brazil vs germany game to youtube,

could not make it...they don´t accept gangbang rape content :p

Argentina is going to loose the last game too, they also have a quite bad team going. 

It was exactly as I predicted: a boring 0-0 game, decided by penalties, Argentina winning unconvincingly.

Germany - Argentina sounds interesting, but judging by their last games, a miracle is needed to stop the Germans from winning the world cup.

Brazil - NL could actually be more surprising: in theory, Brazil should be the obvious winner, but after their crushing defeat against Germany, anything is possible. The humiliation would of course be complete if they now lose against NL.

For sure...people only bother the second place to mock who got it. But second, at least, comes from the final game.

To have an extra game to choose 3rd and 4th is quite a nonsense...at least to those who may take soccer really seriously.

Louis Van Gaal should just tell Netherlands to not play this game and let Brazil get the 3rd place.  Who gives a damn about this match :)

The only reason Fifa has been requiring teams to play 3rth and 4th place is so that they can sell more tickets and make more money for themselves :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I´d say Netherlands should beat Brazil on that 3rd/4rth place.

Other then the tickets, it may be good for the tourists around. Brazil is expensive to visit, since they are around, they should get some fun with that event.

Still, if your a Dutch fan who's made the trip all the way to Brazil, you would want to see your team play another game. They should suck it up and do it for the fans.

Or Brazil will see another humiliation. I wonder what if both teams refuse to play. What's gonna happen? The host nation will get an automatic win?

I think their fans would like to see them play, to see their favorite players play all on the one field. It's not all about winning and losing, if you love the game it's watching true talent and your favorite players. It's the beauty of the game itself, what it should be about.

Just like an international freindly match that means nothing, you still get large crowds to watch their teams play. It's all about the love of the game and talent on display.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back