Software to decompress ECM files on Pandora?

FaeMinx

Rainbow Liberation Instigation
Just a simple question. Do we have any software that can do this?

My desktop died a few weeks ago, and just the other day my laptop screen also decided to go. So now I have to do absolutely everything on my Pandora (which is actually quite a nice experience)!

So far, the inability to decompress ecm files has been my only stumbling block.

(That, and finding that when your Pandora becomes your primary computer, you definitely notice the need for more ram. Roll on German Pandoras!)

ECM / UNECM is in CLI Love package from the beginning.. :)

Last edited:
(That, and finding that when your Pandora becomes your primary computer, you definitely notice the need for more ram. Roll on German Pandoras!)

Not, it you're using cli apps alternatives to gui apps.. Im using OP almost everyday as a productive computer [desktop replacement]. I only need CLI Love to accomplish the task. Im even watching youtube videos using CLI Love.. :)

btw. Most important thing is apps [for now almost 1000 different cli apps are included] in CLI Love are connected with each other tight configuration that im still adjusting. For example: if you're using newsbeuter feeds reader and click on youtube feed in it, it will automatic start an app that you can choose to: play videofile in LO FLV [buffering, no save to SD] or HI MP4 [buffering, no save to SD] or download it to SD card as MP4. Or for example using midnight commander capablity of view different formats using F3 key is fully configured: Using F3 on pdf, will start pdf2text to view pdf in cli text mode, clicking F3 on JPG starts photo and/or feh

Last edited:
in cli love type

7z x <archive.7z>

or [simplier]

extract <archive.7z>

extract can be used with every archive (bz2 / tar / rar / jar / zip) as well

Last edited:
Oh, wow :D

I really need to find the time to try CLI LOve :)

It sounds like an awesome package for a shell lover :)

Back