[SOLD] Pyra #21 for sale [4GB, 4G EU]

bzar

A Commando
Website
Visit site
After some consideration I think my Pyra #21 would be better off in somebody else's hands. Due to family things I simply don't have the time to do anything with it. It's a 4GB EU 4G model and in mint condition. It has pretty much just sat on my desk. I can buy a new one if I find time again, but for now given the small number of the devices in the wild if feels bad to have it unused.

I'd like for it to go to an eager developer, but will go for the first full price offer (745€+postage), hopefully somewhere where I can mail the thing easily. Feels bad but I think it's for the best. :(

Well, this is quite Sad, but maybe your Pyra finds its way to a good new owner,
would you please post some pictures? Good luck on your sell ^^

20220803_153152.jpg
20220803_153212.jpg
20220803_153221.jpg

Post automatically merged:

20220803_154133.jpg

Last edited:
Ah, that's you in Tampere I assume. I was looking for the source of space rocks! (it's here). Good to know we won't lose that (although it looks a bit of a pain to build with those dependencies, but we'll see; one for @ptitSeb I assume)

Just to note that to comply with the rules here, you need a photo with the pyra in and your name on a postit (or similar), even though I trust you and I believe you're in possession of a pyra.(until you sell it that is).

Last edited:
The device is for sale again, as I couldn't find a way to ship it to USA with the battery. The courier services I tried just wouldn't accept the delivery because of the battery.

I think I could send this more easily within the EU, so I'll only accept offers from this corner of the globe from now on. It's now flashed and packaged, ready to send.

Back