[SOLVED]My Pandora Dream Has Come To An End...

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you have any ideas that would drive up some creativity for the community then I'm all ears, this is exactly why I'm putting this out there!

I could of course just say "post in this thread to be entered into the draw!" but that feels like a cop out and also only gives to the one person receiving the Pandora. I also could just give it to one of my friends that haven't got around to ordering their own Pandora... but that doesn't seem very fair since that has a certain personal bias to it.

So this is why I'm asking for your ideas so we can give the gift properly and hopefully to someone that deserves it!

Asteroid said:
Just a suggestion, maybe to get the word out better perhaps a new thread with an appropriate title?.
You are right!

Compo descussion here: http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?/topic/55427-win-a-pandora/

Last edited by a moderator:
PokeParadox said:
Asteroid said:
Just a suggestion, maybe to get the word out better perhaps a new thread with an appropriate title?.
You are right!
Or just get mali to rename it with "[SOLVED]" :p

:lol:

This thread is the first google search result for "Ryan Benford UK" (without quotes)

dgame said:
:lol:

This thread is the first google search result for "Ryan Benford UK" (without quotes)

shame that's not his name really!
pokeparadox, very glad to hear you got it back.

Well. Some to learn here. If someday I steal a thing and I get a message about "no consequences". Don't return the thing and destroy it. Because You can anyway get your name destroyed and people do not forgive.

Xmoon said:
Well. Some to learn here. If someday I steal a thing and I get a message about "no consequences". Don't return the thing and destroy it. Because You can anyway get your name destroyed and people do not forgive.

Or, you could just not be an idiot and not steal the damn thing to begin with, and not have to worry about it at all.

There ARE people out there who don't ever steal anything, you know. And those of us that are like that, simply do not have much sympathy or compassion for the thieves.

- trix

PokeParadox, congratulations. Seeing that there was a happy ending has really made me smile. :D I'm glad you got your Pandora back.

I get it. Leave a note saying all will be forgiven if it's returned. But than when it's returned, don't forgive at all.

I guess liars are better than thieves. But I wouldn't trust either.

emcee said:
I get it. Leave a note saying all will be forgiven if it's returned. But than when it's returned, don't forgive at all.

I agree. Whether it's against the law or not is besides the point.

Rockthesmurf said:
I don't know what everyone's problem is, I steal stuff all the time.

Steve
We are all a bunch of thieves on here technically. I mean unless you REALLY own all of those ROMZ on your SD card...

I haven't stole any REAL property though.

Anyway Glad you got ot back poke'. Are you gonna bust him in the chops? Bust a cap in him? Brain him with a beer bottle? Ok, don't do that you will get pinched. But I am sure you would feel like doing that, I would.

Esn said:
emcee said:

I agree. Whether it's against the law or not is besides the point.
Ugh.... I never wrote that note, my boss did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back