[SOLVED] ScummVM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staffan

Still Fresh
Hello,

Ive put the pnd file of scumm v1.2 in the pandora dekstop folder on my sd card. But when I doubleclick on the icon that appears on the desktop nothing happens! No error message no nothing.

Anyone recognise this?

I have also tried to install some games. But it doesnt matter since I havent gotten that far yet...

I need help :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello,

Ive put the pnd file of scumm v1.2 in the pandora dekstop folder on my sd card. But when I doubleclick on the icon that appears on the desktop nothing happens! No error message no nothing.

Anyone recognise this?

I have also tried to install some games. But it doesnt matter since I havent gotten that far yet...

Works fine for me, perhaps delete from the SD card and try a fresh download of it.

Hello,

Anyone recognise this?

Works fine for me, perhaps delete from the SD card and try a fresh download of it.

Thanks. That actually solved it. Very strange. I think I have the same problem with wolf 3d sdl, but there I at least reach a screen that says "empty directory"

I hope the community doesnt get tired of me soon :)

No, we never get tired of helping out those in need of support, because some/most of us were just like you at one stage or another.

Anyway, problem solved, have fun with your Pandora.

Locking now. Cheers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back