GP2X Some Free Resources For Devs

Flexinoodle

OK i have been thinking about this resource site and i thought i would put a couple of resources up just to get started because i won't have time to get the site up probably until after christmas.

1 Animtrax vol1 - Donated very kindly by the Hotcakes label, Ten short trax by five different artists designed to be used in demos or games or whatever.
9.9mbHERE

2 Explosions with Alpha 1 - Donated very kindly by Nu Visual Science, Ten 100x100 photoreal explosions with alpha channel, These are all 50 frames long and in .png sequence ready to be stitched.
4.8mbHERE

I haven't had time to test all the explosions against all background colors but they looked great with what i did test.

OK when i get the site up it will have a few fund raising things on there for helping with donations to the devs, If you like something you can buy it and all the money goes to the devs ;) , The way i want to work it is to help out any significant projects that come up, I would like to start with the donations going to the SEUK project so that the dev can get himself a GP2X and to give him incentive to add lots of extra features into a port, The combination of SEUK and the site i have planned would mean a lot of great original games in no time (A desktop version that compiled to either GP32 or 2X would be stunning)

Anyway if you have any ideas for the site let me know and if you find anything wrong with the downloads let me know about that too ;)

Hey DA if you can think of any other standard stuff like explosions i can do for the resource site just let me know, Don't forget if you need any custom stuff too to just let me know, If we can do it we will ;)

(Maybe some sound fx would be useful next ???)

Back