Some Gmenu2x Icons For Anyone Who Wants 'em

daclassicgamingmaster said:
im still using neostuey's icons :) . These are really professional looking though, well done.

I like the exult and quake icons, they're perfect! I still need a rise of the triad icon though, not to mention a jazz jackrabbit and clonekeen :D

They are great but some icons are missing, e.g. no Atari ST.

Last edited by a moderator:
eno said:
im still using neostuey's icons :) . These are really professional looking though, well done.

I like the exult and quake icons, they're perfect! I still need a rise of the triad icon though, not to mention a jazz jackrabbit and clonekeen :D

This thread is over THREE AND A HALF YEARS OLD (look at the date of the last post)

You are very unlikely to get a response from the posters in this thread, As most of them
don`t post here anymore, Or have left the scene completely.

Trooper

trooper said:
eno said:

This thread is over THREE AND A HALF YEARS OLD (look at the date of the last post)

You are very unlikely to get a response from the posters in this thread, As most of them
don`t post here anymore, Or have left the scene completely.

Trooper

You know, I think this topic is quite lively. Its recieved 3 new posts in the past month or so.......including this one. Now whats wrong with that? :eek:

DSR

Epic bump from new user. Lol, he's trying to have a conversation with the 3 year old dcgm
Me posting here doesn't really help.
Bye.

Back