GP32 Some Rpg's I Would Like To See On The Gp32

kidk

Still Fresh
Hi i think it would be really cool if some of the following RPG's could be ported onto the GP32:
Grandia
Alundra
Vandal Hearts
Suikoden 1 + 2
the only problem is they are all on the Playstation so they are large files but how come there is tomb raider on the NGAGE because thats a playstation game.
anyhow tell me what you think

[/QUOTE]New Posts Cool Ideas and other wishes :)
A place where you can post your ideas (but not those ...i want Metal Slug 4 on my GP32, let someone do... ;) about software to port or to make. It would be a great place to post information about sources to port, or just a place where you can ask if something is possible to port etc.
REMEMBER!
TO MAKE A PORT YOU NEED A SOURCE CODE!
Once again: PORTS NEED A SOURCE CODE!
^ read before i need a extinguisher to put u out!!! :angry:

(ps jk) :lol:

kidk posted on Sep 12 2004 at 07:28 PM said:
Hi i think it would be really cool if some of the following RPG's could be ported onto the GP32:
Grandia
Alundra
Vandal Hearts
Suikoden 1 + 2
the only problem is they are all on the Playstation so they are large files but how come there is tomb raider on the NGAGE because thats a playstation game.
anyhow tell me what you think

Oh man, did you just make the wrong move.....

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a very sub-par remake at that. Also, the original Tomb Raider data and such probably fits into about 100MB at best, so scaling the textures down, changing a bunch of things here and there would strip it down substantially to fit onto a memory card like on the N-Gage.

RPGs like Alundra obviously have so much crap in them that it's nigh impossible to downsample and compress all of the data without having to lose large parts of the game. Regardless, no hobbyist developer is going to spend the seven or eight years they need to optimize the game and data alone for the GP32, even if they do manage to get the source code to get it running under the GP32.

kidk posted on Sep 12 2004 at 08:25 PM said:
srry i was only trying to ask a question

Its not that you asked the question its the fact you didn't read the sticky...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back