Someone Here Got The Same Problem With Fba2X

difuno

Still Fresh
Everytime after exiting a game in FBA2X, the list of games shown will be cut down to around 300 from 600 approx(the number of games avaialble). Then I will get a black screen from exiting the emulator.

Someone else here even encoutered the same problem? Is there a solution? Thanks!

I've got the same problem. With a full romset after playing the first one the list gets cut down to around F. I think a revision of the frontend is in order. It would also be really neat to be able to go forward a page at a time and if it would remember where you left off like mame.

Yes, list browsing is another big problem in FBA2X, especially when you get a long game list. You can only scroll down one by one, page forwarding like in MAME4ALL isn't available.

But still, what bothers me most is the auto cut down in list and black screen (system hang) while trying to exit the emulator after playing any game.

The browser list being cut down happens to me as well but not every time. I haven't had it happen to me in weeks actually. It happens but not that often for me. Maybe you guys are just using FB2x more than me?

This happens to me everytime now, same does the black screen at emulator exit.

I tried formatting the card then copy back everything, and this time I put in a clean copy of FBA2X_WIZ_73alpha with the romset. And these two problems still exist.

Back