Something is happening to me...

Nice one! I'm really happy for you :D

Sounds like my ideal life right there - sea, forest (preferably hills or mountains too). I'll definitely have to do the same thing at some point :) .

*packs my bags and moves in* hehe
My dream would be a nice community for a countryside earthship where I can build and use my small (instrument) workshop in peace and create some income for the project and a nice humble life at the same time.
It is rare for me to encounter someone else that knows what an earthship is.  The other day someone was describing their ideal house, which was essentially an earthship without the "trash", such as tires.  When I described the basic structure he loved the idea.  He was in no way close to the stereotypes of people typically concerned with matters leading to these types of buildings. 

^ running wild, eating vegetables, if somebody were to kill and eat him, that'd be totally "bio"  : )
Better to wait a couple of years... I still eat meat, but not as much as I use to, and I still regard my body as being pretty unhealthy from my previous lifestyle. And here I am giving a serious answer to a jest... typical!
I will probably eat animals until I die.  When that happens I want my body to be used by other animals to keep them and their offspring alive.  I prefer to use animal products that come from those that have lived free, or been kept in conditions that I think would allow for them to be happy.

It seems best to me to consider all jokes with utmost seriousness, especially those that you make yourself.

Back