Places To Buy Midi Cables? Cheap...

nerd of nerds

w00t!!!!
ok...so back in september my neighborhood was having a block party and i was all like "screw that" so i stayed home. few hours later my mom comes running in telling me that i need to go check out our neighbors synthesizer...let me backtrack...i'm really into techno music, none of this eurocheese "trance" bullshit, good techno! and i have wanted to make my own for quite some time...but i didn't know what to buy...so i fooled around with shitty software synths not undterstanding what the fuck was going on...

but yeah, my neighbor has been teaching me how to use synthesizers and i have really enjoyed it...he was even nice enough to lend me his 700usd synth :eek: so he must have SOME faith in me...

a few days ago i ordered my own synthesizer on ebay...but it doesn't have a sequencer so i need to connect it to my compy (which is what i planned to do in the first place...) through the midi port...problem is, i live in a town where a midi cable is about as scarce as a gp32 <_<

any ideas of places that might have one in town? just general suggestions plz!

radioshack might have some left but they are cheap pieces of poop and want me to pay 35 bucks...there is nothing to these cables...

(i don't want to order on the internet because my synth is getting here this thursday!)
THANKS!

Back