Something Out To Be Try On Yur Gp2X! :) - 2 Winners To Come...

Senor Quack said:
Very interesting.. I remember finding DIGNSYS (GPH's hired software team) had accidentally swapped the constants X_MAX and Y_MAX in one spot in their source code, too. Let me know anything more to try. When you refer to a non-interlaced mode, are you talking about having the LCD be non-interlaced? I saw settings to that effect in the data book but I think I got nowhere trying them out.

Also: I tried your demo again and this time the closed-captioning did indeed work, complete with blinking text. How did you do it? Does the GP2X directly support CC text or did you hack it somehow?

I think the non-interlaced mode that f-cycles was talking about was for the TV output.

Ahhh glad to see you were able to get the closed-captioning to work ;-), yes it support text with blinking and colour too ;-). And no hack were involved so a lot of hard working sweat from f-cycles to figure out how to get stuff to work. By reading specs, docs and doing trials and errors until it work.

Ohhh and don't forget to take a pics of the closed-captioning to be eligible for our little fun contest ;-).

Last edited by a moderator:
The contest is now over.... with no winner. :blink:

Here are some picture taken of my NTSC TV:

hQ6OxM.jpg

gOgocQ.jpg

Happy New Year 2011 everyones!!!

F-Cycles / Québarium

Back