Something's odd in Zelda a Link to the Past

gagster

Still Fresh
I've recently started to play through Zelda a Link to the Past again. All of a sudden I noticed a quite controversal detail in one of the first screens ingame:

zelda_screen025.jpg

Notice that two persons lives in this house. Fair enough, but why in earth does this house only contain one single bed!?!

Does this mean that Link's uncle sleep on the floor/chair, or do they both sleep in the same bed?

I feel very bad for Link if he have to share bed with his uncle (maybe that's why Link always appears both shy and quiet).

it all makes sense now!

Well link DOES kind of look like a girl, a desperate old man can settle for that

Shikaku said:
Anyone ever notice that that fortune teller sign looks a lot like something...?
Now that you mention it... if you really look hard, it kinda looks like two hands with a crystal ball in between them.

Shikaku said:

I can't quite put my finger on it.
you just, like, blew my mind, man.

GAG said:
If to count "night toilet-vases" to the left of the bed - there is a three persons living in the house in that bed.

Why they keep lamp in chest if Hiruile is pretty bright at night, they have no cellar in their house? "Red Light District"

PoisonedV said:
Shikaku said:

I can't quite put my finger on it.
you just, like, blew my mind, man.
That's been around for a while

quasist said:
Why they keep lamp in chest if Hiruile is pretty bright at night, they have no cellar in their house? "Red Light District"
They don't. It's a magic chest, it's contents are dependant on Link's actions. If you don't pick it up right away the next magical chest you open will contain the lamp.

it's not magical, because when you don't pick it up the universe you are playing in never had that lamp in the chest

ashdjones said:
Looking at that first picture, Link's blanket has... a bulge...
LMFAO. The sh!t people notice is funny as hell sometimes. I'm gonna play that game now. For the hundredth time.

Back