SONY PlayStation Vita (PS Vita)

Heyz~ Ben, are you going to buy Hatsune Miku Project Diva F 2nd as well?

I want to. Trying to look for cheapish options.
It's available for 15£ on gameseek, but I have never ordered on that site before. I'll be in Japan next week, I will look at second hand prices there.

I tried the demo of Project Diva f on my vita and was really disappointed by the low resolution of the 3D models in game :( . I was used to play on a PS3 were everything is sharp.

With my current games, only Dragon's Crown is native resolution and looks good. Uncharted and Gravity rush are low rez, and the project Diva f demo too.

Is F2nd in native resolution ?
Yes, as far as I know, it is.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you own the first project diva f on the Vita ? Has it by any chance been patched to enable native resolution ? I wanted to buy it on a cartridge in Japan because there are songs in this game I really like.

I just pre-ordered Space Hulk and Two Brothers. Two Brothers is out tomorrow in the UK and Space Hulk at the end of the month. I'll have finished my University project by then, so good times!

The only 2 Games i miss on PSVITA are the Metal Slugg Anthologie and Gun Showdown

are they in the european Playstationstore now??

Or will they never come because Sony wants tho sell the Classic Metal Sluggs each??

Or do i have to use the PSP Emulator on Pyra to Play booth games??

Playstation Vita is the new Sega Saturn. It's only popular in Japan. The Japanese do love their handhelds. Where would sony be without overworked, middle aged, Japanese businessmen? (Stereotypical generalization)

I love my Vita. In fact, I think that the PSP and Vita have been amazing. I've massively enjoyed the DS and 3DS maybe not so much, but the PSP (with cracked firmware - paying from Memory Stick) and now the Vita are my go-to systems. Having said that though, all PS1 games I play, I play on the Pandora, as pcsx-rearmed is majorly good.

Nice
default_smile.png

Used my Vita saturnday evening, to play some Binding of Isaac in the Carravan,

Wondered that its still workd, as i ditnt charged it for long time

But i noticed the Sticks were a little bit "Sticky" , i dotnt know why..

So I bought both project divas in Japan. Both are sub resolution. f is low rez both in the menus and in-game, while F2nd is native rez in the menus and low rez in game.

I also bought Ninja Gaiden Sigma+ and Monkey ball, those games are native resolution.

Ninja gaiden even has french language available in the japanese cartridge.

Well, i thinks its the same as on the PS2 Analogsticks: the Console still works but it seems like the time made the sticks a bit sticky..

I dotnt know how to say it in english..

P4G is native resolution I think. Looks really sharp on the OLED Vita.

TBH, I can't tell much difference between low and native res on Vita. Both res is low for me.

Well, i thinks its the same as on the PS2 Analogsticks: the Console still works but it seems like the time made the sticks a bit sticky..

I dotnt know how to say it in english..

Say it in German and someone here will translate it for me.

P.S. I'm not going to use Google Translate because it's crap :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Back