SONY PlayStation Vita (PS Vita)

It came out 3 days ago. Tis so awesome!!!

4434222.jpg

That it is. :) The music is especially good.

While playing Gravity Rush I can't help but think the mechanic is cool... and if it worked in the real world you'd see people smashing into buildings all over the place.

So I ordered my copy of Gravity rush today on Amazon.de I'm looking forward to it's arrival.

Here is what I have so far and a quick what I think about it

Wipeout 2048 I was a huge fan of Wipeout games in the past and this one is good but my fingers are a little too big for this to work properly. There are destruction races and if you press up on the right joy stick you turn your car 180 degrees around. I have Gas mapped to X and this causes problems. Solid graphics and sound. Interesting if not perfect level and car progression.

Everyones golf. I got this because I was looking for something to do other then Wipeout2048. I played it a bit but never really got all that into it. Solid game if you like golf but other then that nothing at all there.

Katamari This is a fun game but really short. I didn't think it was all that easy at first but after you play the levels a few times you can do them in a snap. Good game but wait for the price to drop a bit maybe.

Rayman This is a wonderful game. I can't believe I never heard of Rayman before this. Just one of those things I guess. Beautiful game with great music and really really developed and interesting levels. I would say this is a must have for the Vita

Little Deviants I got this because it recently got cheaper. Fun little game and I will try to beat it but I'm not going to put any real time into this one. I think this is the game i put in the vita if a girl is coming around (as if :unsure: ) or if someone really wants to see what the Vita is all about great demonstration of hardware.

Still really looking forward to persona 4. I would say the Vita is starting to get some good games and if the price goes down a bit I can see more folks getting this thing. It really is pretty damn cool.

Rayman This is a wonderful game. I can't believe I never heard of Rayman before this. Just one of those things I guess. Beautiful game with great music and really really developed and interesting levels. I would say this is a must have for the Vita
Well, until this game there really wasn't much to hear about. Origins is way above and beyond the previous titles in the series. The original games where basic platforming that normally got mixed reviews at best, and didn't appeal to many for the long haul.

Origins seem to have changed this opinion, and really shines. Legends appears to be more of the same, so if your enjoying the series, don't bother going back, as your not likely to find the enjoyment of Origins, but Legends should fit the bill when it's released later this year.

Chris

I have uncharted, Rayman, resistance, wipeout2048 and gravity rush as physical copies and I have modnation racers, hustle kings, super stardust delta + expantion, escape plan, motostorm rc and frobisher says as digital downloads, I wanna buy retro rampage next (digital download not released yet) and mortal kombat and marvel vs capcom 3 physical copies next.

Well modnation racers is ok but its lack of online multiplayer makes this my worste game, buy i cant pick a best really out of the others as they are all different genres and they all entertain me :)

Back