Sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.

evnon

Still Fresh
Sorry for posting earlier in the wrong forum, it was not my intention. I somehow got from the pandora forums to "Pandora the wiz" forums, so I'm sorry, I guess I should have known, I mean it's so clear. Prophet9, I've waited 3 and a half weeks for a response, by any businesses standards thats a long time to wait. I guess by your logic, they stopped answering customers emails and only talk to engadget and infoweek now. But then you also assumed, or at least implied, that I didn't wait very long for an email response.
I didn't mean to rant squiggy, but the forum seems to make it MORE difficult to register than less. And why all the banned emails? Thats just a question, not a "rant". What a welcoming atmosphere here.. :rolleyes: ....

Replying to a locked topic by creating another thread in the same forum is the correct way of getting your account banned from the forums. Please don't do it again. If you want to comment on a closed post, content the moderator concerned via PM.

I've no problems with you creating another topic to ask questions, but you could at least posted it in the correct forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back