Source For 16mb Smc?

idigital

Still Fresh
Hey,

I've looked around a bit and in the mainstream the ol' SMC seems to be becoming scarce.

I was wondering whether anyone would know a good source for cheap 16Mb cards, in bulk in need be.

Thanks in advance,

Damian

Here's a longshot but one that may be available since I doubt many people think about it: Try camera kiosks in places like grocery stores. I live in California and the grocery store chain Vons has a little photo development area and attached to it is a lot of this type of stuff like cdrs and camera cards and so forth. Didn't specifically see an smc but it seems like the kind of place that may have a couple.

I guess using this strategy you could check similar kiosks in department stores like Wal Mart and such.

Well they did once when 7dayshop had them on offer for 1 pound each. Yes that's not a typo they were just 100 pennies. Needless to say the regulars here cleared them out of stock in a couple of days tops :)

16mb are great for old systems with small files. Mainly the 8bit comps and consoles. I've got about 8 of them hehe.

Back