Source For The Ext Connector

bs42

Still Fresh
Website
www.geocities.com
Hi all,

I am searching now for a while, and all I could find is, that the EXT connector is used by some
Handys/Celluar Phones.

Can anyone point me to where I can find such a connector or which cell phone to buy to get it ?

TIA

This has been covered loads of times before on these boards but....

You need a Samsung A300 data cable. Try Ebay, there are usually lots for sale.

Other model data cables work as well, just search these boards for 'connector' and you should find lots of posts with the relevant model no.s

While we are on the subject of the Ext Connector; I remember reading somewhere that one could get video out via the Ext Connector somehow. I have never found any further info about it, is even possible with or without additional hardware?

i know ppl are getting sick of pinned topics buuut....

why not pin this topic, and have EVERYONE post model numbers and the like of cables and phones that use this connector? :D that way it won't be such a pain in the ass... :D

Han posted on May 25 2004 at 02:18 PM said:
While we are on the subject of the Ext Connector; I remember reading somewhere that one could get video out via the Ext Connector somehow. I have never found any further info about it, is even possible with or without additional hardware?
Fx-Man(gp32news.com person, he reads here sometimes) should know. He has a GP32->VGA adapter, I dunno if it's through the EXT or what :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
rcx21000 posted on May 25 2004 at 02:03 PM said:
Han posted on May 25 2004 at 02:18 PM said:
Fx-Man(gp32news.com person, he reads here sometimes) should know. He has a GP32->VGA adapter, I dunno if it's through the EXT or what :huh:
:rolleyes:

that iirc, connects directly to the lcd hardware...it is recieving digital rgb signals...

i have looked at the cpu spec sheet...it has rgb lookup tables...that, combined with sync might get you an image... :unsure: of course they are prolly digital...

hows about pinning this topic :D

Ok thx, maybe I just dreamt about the video out... I cant remember where I heard/read about it... never mind... I am quite happy with my TFT, just a bit curious ...

Octavious posted on May 25 2004 at 02:23 PM said:
buy a couple, one for chatboard, one for light, and a few for messin around

Light ? Ok, entering search-mode :)

cha01 chatboard incase you ask that next lol

Suprisingly that can be found if searching for the EXT connector.

Back