Spoke To The Factory

This thread went to special places.

atomicthumbs said:
GkqwK.png

:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL!! this is great, im so happy, when ever i find out that my Pandora has shipped i will make my girlfriend make my Pandora a Cake. THEN I WILL EAT IT, and look at my Pandora <3 Im so happy and hungry right now OMG YES, I must be number 4000 for sure ^___^

It seems the News Zone is woefully underused these days. We certainly have had enough News to warrant a few posts... this one especially I think should be in News.

S-r-ex said:
Must post touhou remix of AGK to celebrate these news

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWkovGpYLtc

Hmm - new goal once I get my Pandora - make the Touhou games run on it. 1-5 should be easy, 6+ will require some amalgamation of qemu and wine or something (too lazy to search now for threads about that) and perhaps I'll get 60 spf out of them.

(side note: In my copy of the game that the video..er..references I replaced that song (it's the stage 6 boss fight) with "Here comes the sun" - those who know the level in question (which the video does an amusingly decent job reproducing) are now free to roll eyes and groan.)

EDIT:
Nope, the PC-98 games would not be easy either, I thought I saw a Linux PC-98 emulator somewhere, but it would have to be something like qemu->wine->PC-98 emu->game.

I think we should name some special dates for pandora people. Any ideas? I'll start:
Case Panic Friday (1st friday of February)
Green Light Festival (next Monday after Case Panic Friday)

B-ZaR said:
I think we should name some special dates for pandora people. Any ideas? I'll start:

Oh yes. I agree.

I can't think of many, but the First Coming should always be in two months, for which we must prepare.

Vlynndar said:
B-ZaR said:

Oh yes. I agree.

I can't think of many, but the First Coming should always be in two months, for which we must prepare.

Don't forget Preordainment day: Sept. 30

B-ZaR said:
You mean the day hope was crucified: Good God Friday
And the day hope returned from the heavens: Green Light Easter

im happy but ive got this nagging voice in my head that keeps telling me that the delays arent over, and that, unbelievably, the worst is yet to come

anyway....
pandamonium-20080812-164750.png

DaMummy said:
im happy but ive got this nagging voice in my head that keeps telling me that the delays arent over, and that, unbelievably, the worst is yet to come
why do you even get out of bed in the morning

DaMummy said:
It could be that way, or it could work out... either way, all we can do is get on with it. Worrying that the worst that is yet to come is an effort in futility. Either it does or doesn't, but worrying about it won't change things or help you, It just makes you worry more; hope for the best, and if the worst has yet to come, you are prepared... but no reason to post about it.

Cheers friend, relax a bit... in the river we are all swimming in, you can affect some change... but to worry about that which you cannot change, is silly. Patience and resolve is all you can do.

To:Team Members
Any updates from the mould factory? I know they aren't due to ship until tommorow, but have you guys gotten any progress reports? Does it look like they will ship any MP cases before the holiday?

Thank You,
Chris

Back