Squidgesnes Problem

bitaram

Still Fresh
Hello everyone. I recently got my gp2x and have been a happy owner ever since, until an annoying problem came up. Everytime i try to load a rom out of SquidgeSNES, or the SNES hack by reesy, they both give me a black screen. This is weird because the games were working. The problem occurs after i save and shut off my Gp2x and try running a rom again.
I think this problem has been adressed before but none of the solutions seem to work (i.e: reformatting my sd card and putting everything back on).
I have tried zipped and unzipped files and both don't work.
BTW i'm running FW 2.0 on a first edition GP2X

bitaram posted on May 12 2006 at 02:16 PM said:
Hello everyone. I recently got my gp2x and have been a happy owner ever since, until an annoying problem came up. Everytime i try to load a rom out of SquidgeSNES, or the SNES hack by reesy, they both give me a black screen. This is weird because the games were working. The problem occurs after i save and shut off my Gp2x and try running a rom again.
I think this problem has been adressed before but none of the solutions seem to work (i.e: reformatting my sd card and putting everything back on).
I have tried zipped and unzipped files and both don't work.
BTW i'm running FW 2.0 on a first edition GP2X

ive been unable to run anything in squidgesnes and fishynes since upgrading to fw2.0, did you update it recently?
also, anyone know if the emus are being updated to work properly with fw2.0?

Last edited by a moderator:
Some kind of sync issue.. The new fw uses a diff one or something..

My squidgesnes works.

My drmd doesnt. It brings up a red screen after loading xD

I have the same problem, instead of using the latest one, use the one released in january, that works fine for me

Back