Star Wars Battlefront

andius

Website
Visit site
:p Got the demo, in Playstation mag. It seems pretty damn cool. I'm not even a big fan of the films. The graphics are nice, as are the controls. I love blowing up wookies :p . Now just to port to gp32_console and I'll be set. BTW discuss below :)

I'm not a fan of the Star Wars Saga. Never took my attention at all. But this game it's seriously good. Is a GREAT action game, it's very well realized. I've played the PS2 demo too, and if in PS2 is great, i can't imagine how will the PC version be. Star Wars fans, this is YOUR game. Even if you are not a fan, give it a try :p

I'm buying it for PC for sure.

I wonder which console version is better PS2 or Xbox? I have both. I don't care about online so that isn't a factor.

Sometimes the Xbox version has better graphics, and sometimes it is a straight port of the PS2.

The playable demo is only for the XBOX as far as I Know, PS2 isnt mentioned in the booklet, I could try it but it would require changing of SCART cables and plugs and we all know what a pain in the arse that is!

I have just tried it (Arrrr) and I really don't like it. There are not enough different characters, the weapons seem uninspired and the game just is boring to me. Nice graphics though, I have to admit that ;) I know it's more fun in Multiplayer, but still, I don't think that game cuts it. Give me C&C Renegade and I'm a happy man though ;)

Back