Startup Programs

Volvagia

Still Fresh
Hello everyone,

When I start up my Pandora into XFCE, it autoruns Midori and Document Viewer. I'm not sure where these commands would be stored in linux. Is there a startup folder-like directory, or a boot script of some sort where I can change these settings?

All help is appreciated. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello everyone,

When I start up my Pandora into XFCE, it autoruns Midori and Document Viewer. I'm not sure where these commands would be stored in linux. Is there a startup folder-like directory, or a boot script of some sort where I can change these settings?

All help is appreciated. Thanks!
Is it posible that you closed a session with the option for remembering your opened apps for the next session checked?

Last edited by a moderator:
Close everything. If you then select "Log out", the dialog the pops up has the aforementioned "Save sessions" check box. Make sure that is CHECKED, then choose shut down. Start it back up again and your session will be clear. Next time you go to shut down, make sure "Save sessions" is UNCHECKED.

Thanks Stan, that seems to have done the trick. I never saved a session before but I guess one was made somehow and was loading on bootup.

Thanks for your response too Achyls!

Back