Still haven't gotten my refund

shaurz

Still Fresh
Has anyone else received a refund from Craig? How long did you wait? I requested a refund over 4 months ago. I've pretty much given up on seeing the £557.17 I'm owed (it's a funny amount they bungled the invoice for the 1GHz upgrade and sent it in USD by mistake).

4month? it seems to me, it's not old enough to have realistic chance of being refunded soon...

Has anyone else received a refund from Craig? How long did you wait? I requested a refund over 4 months ago. I've pretty much given up on seeing the £557.17 I'm owed (it's a funny amount they bungled the invoice for the 1GHz upgrade and sent it in USD by mistake).
read my above post, if you used paypal you can have your refund in as little as 60 days or less.

read my above post, if you used paypal you can have your refund in as little as 60 days or less.
I used PayPal for the upgrade but not for the initial order.

I used PayPal for the upgrade but not for the initial order.
I'm in the same boat as you. Google Checkout for the initial order (2+ years ago), Paypal for the upgrade (August 2012). I believe you have 180 days (???) after purchase with Google Checkout to file a complaint. Obviously that time has long since passed.

Same here, didnt get the product, no refund either, I think this is a scam.

Back