Strange Update On Korean Site

Muncher666

Hi guys.

I found this update on the 24th on the korean site - I don't remember this being mentioned earlier, so here's the poor babelfish translation:

"How are you the game park hall ting su is. Example the purchase customer whom it sells li the call amount of material is ended from this week the minutes when the addition A/S is necessary tightly non with person oneself charge which is not to do as a favor a A/S application, it does. The point apple where the again once li in call many hour delays it gives. Thank you."

Any ideas as to what this might mean?

By the way, I dropped my gp2x last night. FREAKING YIKES! The batteries became loose, so I bent the connectors back into shape and it works perfectly again. I'm so glad I'm getting my case next week. Oh, one funny thing that happened after I bent the connectors back - the joystick seems to have become much less responsive with the cap on. I'm going to assume that this means that it's just become even more loose, as without the cap it works perfectly.

Allan.

:) Nothing special.

Actually, till now korean customers can send their GP2x back for A/S or recall for free.

Today they annunced as their all recall processes are completed, the reverse the carge service will be no more avabilable.

That's it.

BTW, that babel fish translation was awful :) normally they do thier job quite a well, though

Oh, one funny thing that happened after I bent the connectors back - the joystick seems to have become much less responsive with the cap on. I'm going to assume that this means that it's just become even more loose, as without the cap it works perfectly.

Allan.

So that was the bending of the connectors and no the dropping it on the floor then?

Last edited by a moderator:
I did indeed drop it, on the concrete, no less, but the only detrimental effect it seems to have had is bending the connectors on the battery enclosure. I'm never going to do it again, though. :)

Allan.

Back