Streaming pc games to raspberry pi (and Pandora?)

If it works it'll be great for Pyra as it should have good wireless connection.

It seems like they are really engaged :D

Tryed to pair Pandora with PC, that worked fine, but I had no time for testing anything else. I also think I've got no compatible game right here :(

Might be very intresting if it works well an game support gets expanded :)

I tried on PC to Android S3 and it worked via internal Wifi; there is something you can run so it works remotely (over the internet) but you need 5-10 MBit upload which is more than I have at work (waiting for our cabinet to be fire enabled).

Streaming PC Games to the Pandora?
No Problem.
Just use Android on the Pandora with the RemoteSoftware Slashtop and install Slashtop on PC.
Work nice and so fast that i played Playstation2 over PCSX2 over Network per Streaming from PC to Pandora.

The Controls can all used under Slashtop exept Nubs.
Search a little on my Youtube Account with Pandora and Playstation2 and you can see it.

Played Descent3 over this too,ping is high then but you can play it ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

No Problem.

Just use Android on the Pandora with the RemoteSoftware Slashtop and install Slashtop on PC.

Work nice and so fast that i played Playstation2 over PCSX2 over Network per Streaming from PC to Pandora.

Search a little on my Youtube Account with Pandora and Playstation2 and you can see it.

why use android when you have a native linux solution?

No Problem.

why use android when you have a native linux solution?
If he doesn't have a nvidia gtx600-700 GPU ;) .

Anyways I see some big potential in this streaming thing.

Especially for Pyra with 4 Shoulder buttons and good nubs (and good WIFI).

Pandora might need some Ethernet cable I think.

Lying on your bed and playing Wii, PS2, Gamecube and other stuff with the pandora. No need to sit up? NICE :)

Back