Subtitles

Crocomire

.....me
Website
Visit site
hey guys, hows it goin, i downloaded a movie in avi, there is a file *****.sub and a folder named subs containing a rar file, i prsume these files are the subtitles, how do i conbine them?

The .sub must be named in the same way as the .avi file, a decent video player like Media Player Classic will overlay the Subtitles onto the AVI as it is played.

Crocomire posted on Sep 14 2005 at 11:26 AM said:
hey guys, hows it goin, i downloaded a movie in avi, there is a file *****.sub and a folder named subs containing a rar file, i prsume these files are the subtitles, how do i conbine them?

the reason they are seperate is so that you can turn the subtitles on and off

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, use VLC or something, that lets you use subtitles (provided the subtitles are called the same as the .avi and in same directory).

This doesn't happen to be Advent Children, does it? So many people have been asking this on forums since AC was leaked :p

firefly1201 posted on Sep 14 2005 at 08:52 PM said:
This doesn't happen to be Advent Children, does it? So many people have been asking this on forums since AC was leaked :p

Course not, im a good boy, you'd never catch me illegally downloading anything......... ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back