Visit site
Have a look at this well funky lol

http://www.retrothing.com/2011/07/supaboy-pocket-snes-console.html

Smart though :lol:

ruffnutts said:
Have a look at this well funky lol

http://www.retrothing.com/2011/07/supaboy-pocket-snes-console.html

Smart though :lol:

There's a NES one here that has wireless controllers! The original joypad ports on the Supaboy are a nice touch though, that's pretty cool.

Last edited by a moderator:
It will never sell it will fail I doubt that it will ever get to the manufacturing stage, it's only has got a 3.5" screen so a Caanoo or PSP would be better

R.B said:
It will never sell it will fail I doubt that it will ever get to the manufacturing stage, it's only has got a 3.5" screen so a Caanoo or PSP would be better

You should research the company behind it. They've had the Gen Mobile out for a while now - I don't think they'd release a SNES version if there wasn't a market for that kind of thing.

fishybawb said:
In before RB buys 2, proclaims them the end of all other handhelds, then sells them a week later :p

Before I buy that piece of shit I would buy a Pandora, THERSEIS NO WAY I AM BUYING ONE OR TWO OFF THOSE THAT’S FOR CERTIAN

R.B said:
fishybawb said:
In before RB buys 2, proclaims them the end of all other handhelds, then sells them a week later :p

Before I buy that piece of shit I would buy a Pandora, THERSEIS NO WAY I AM BUYING ONE OR TWO OFF THOSE THAT’S FOR CERTIAN

You apparently already bought a Pandora then sold it.

SONY said:
R.B said:
fishybawb said:

Before I buy that piece of shit I would buy a Pandora, THERSEIS NO WAY I AM BUYING ONE OR TWO OFF THOSE THAT'S FOR CERTIAN

You are right I did own a Pandora and it needed some miner repair and I can't even do that, if I buy some thing now it has to work straight out of the box no modifications or repairs

it sucks I am finished and waiting for the grim reaper make it soon

R.B said:
SONY said:
R.B said:
fishybawb said:

Before I buy that piece of shit I would buy a Pandora, THERSEIS NO WAY I AM BUYING ONE OR TWO OFF THOSE THAT'S FOR CERTIAN

You are right I did own a Pandora and it needed some miner repair and I can't even do that, if I buy some thing now it has to work straight out of the box no modifications or repairs

it sucks I am finished and waiting for the grim reaper make it soon

Another day and I am still here "BUMBER"

Back