Super Mario War

I would love to see that done!!! I only played the first map, are there power ups such as the fireflower?

wow, havnt seen that in a while. i got the dos version a couple years ago off of gamehippo.com, it's really pretty fun. i would like to have a gp32 port but try to make a one player mode cince i dont have any friends with a GP32 :p

Should be pretty easy to port, just need to code some kind of AI. I would much rather see TCP/IP support for it though :)

If this were to be ported, It would definately need these features:

-Powerups
-RF Multiplayer
-AI
-Falling off ledge kills you insted of teleporting to top of screen.
-Many more tiles, more backgrounds.
-breaking blocks to kill people like in the Mario Games(the blocks would ofcourse respawn.
-a slider that changes the marios colors that uses RGB (you could change skin, overalls and undershirt)
-eventually a simplified system thats like Supersmash brothers with punch kick and special moves!
-classic Mario sounds and music.

Wow thats alot.

Just a quick polll to get an idea of how many ppl think mario war shud be ported, i can't port it myself but if theres enough response maybe someone will take up the job!!!

-Powerups
-RF Multiplayer
-AI
-breaking blocks to kill people like in the Mario Games(the blocks would ofcourse respawn.
-a slider that changes the marios colors that uses RGB (you could change skin, overalls and undershirt)
-eventually a simplified system thats like Supersmash brothers with punch kick and special moves!

Wow thats alot.

Those are my suggestions from the other topic to whoever would like to port it.

Which nutter would say no

i wouldnt say no to any gp32 game...

Enslaved posted on Feb 28 2004 at 10:24 PM said:

-Powerups
-RF Multiplayer
-AI

Wow thats alot.

Those are my suggestions from the other topic to whoever would like to port it.
I dont think it would be very fun without some/ all of those :/

Last edited by a moderator:
wot kind of things do ppl want added???
I thin k2 ppl to a gp wud b good, reminisent of micro machines.

player 1= d-pad
player 2= b-left a-right r-jump

Ai is needed and powerups are cerainly a good idea, the map editor shud be included i think, wot else???

Back