Super ROM bundle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viking

Has anyone created a Torrent with a HUGE selection of ROM's so we have like a nice gaming start when the pandora arrives?

Like; N64,Snes,PSX,GBA,Sega etc..

That would be great cuz i'm to lazy to download one ROM at a time.. : )

(PS: And for the minimal risk of getting virus-raped)

makes waiting for your pandora half the fun because you just spend the time collecting

Has anyone created a Torrent with a HUGE selection of ROM's
Check out any torrent site.

for the minimal risk of getting virus-raped
Dual boot any other OS besides windows when you do anything where you connect to the internet or any type of lan, basically whenever you connect to any other object other than your monitor, printer, mouse, and keyboard.

Also, asking for illegal content has to be against the forum rules I'm sure.

Last edited by a moderator:
thread closure in 3...2...1...

anyway, only download roms you own. Piracy is not cool.

however if you find it particularly hard to find a rom for a game you own and don't have the means to extract that rom yourself, there are sites like coolrom and emu-paridice that have full romsets for basically every console in imagination with every known rip of every known game. That's how I found the games I own and am too lazy/no device to extract the rom from.

Consoles such as the PS1 are particularly hard to find good rom sets due to the vast size of the roms themselves. Good thing PS1 games are really easy to rip off the media it's self (as long as it's not scratched)

Yeah, PS1 is a fun system to download for. The only games I wanted were ones that I owned and no matter where I downloaded the isos from they never worked. I finally just dug through my video game collection and freaking ripped them myself.

The only time I got a iso to work was when I sent someone and online guide and asked them to follow it to the letter, it was one of the Lunar games that the first disc in my collection was cracked.

Also, for systems with carts there is the retrode, it rips a lot more than just SNES and Mega Drive, with converters it even rips more recent systems. The only one I would want it to do that it doesn't currently is GBA as the voltage is different.

Although probably not the intention... a MEGA-torrent could be made of legally available ROMs...

That would be awesome!

Yes, an extremely dinky torrent would make my day. Remember, even ROM hacks are illegal so they could only be 100% built from scratch games. No Mario in a wheel chair or delivering UPS packages. There are some though, most of the ones I have played are for the Atari but even those are copyrighted and not all of them have released a ROM image. There was also that GTA NES game. Anyway, small small torrent.

But yeah, it have to be ok to download that you own like chrono trigger or super mario 64, right?

Are there any forum rules that says we can't discuss roms downloaded illegal?

and also! I think I've read this some place that if the product has been out of production in over 20 years.

You can legally download the product for none commercial use and only personal.

anyway, only download roms you own. Piracy is not cool.
You are watching the Pandora boards, the forum that does not endorse the cool crime of piracy!

(can't just pass up such a great chance for a Futurama reference)

This calls for anarchy!

128171160v11_480x480_Front.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back