Super Tux

Link

ithic.com
Website
www.ithic.com
When I run Super Tux from XFCE or Mini-Menu, my Pandora freezes. I've tried redownloading it, downloading direct from the Pandora, removing all files from Menu and AppData, program just hangs with the cursor arrow on the screen. That freezes in place.

After watching EDs video, I downloaded this game and wanted to give it a try.

Please help me, we don't get snow where I live, I have to drive 20 miles inland.

It pauses for a second or two then freezes, black screen, with dead mouse cursor. I set the speed to 600 and tell it to not ask again, I get the message that it has saved that setting, screen goes black then freezes.

Last edited by a moderator:
i was hoping you found some new feature in the game, like mario has his mushrooms, i thought maybe the penguin froze for whatever reason

i was hoping you found some new feature in the game, like mario has his mushrooms, i thought maybe the penguin froze for whatever reason

Only the dumb penguins freeze. Natural Selection.

It pauses for a second or two then freezes, black screen, with dead mouse cursor. I set the speed to 600 and tell it to not ask again, I get the message that it has saved that setting, screen goes black then freezes.

You didn't tell me when yet.

It freezes the second after I hit OK for the 600mhz Speed Save Box when going into the program. Screen is black with non moveable cursor arrow. Have to hit Pandora button and power switch to reset.

I never got into the game nor have I seen the intro or credits, it locks after clock speed change.

It freezes the second after I hit OK for the 600mhz Speed Save Box when going into the program. Screen is black with non moveable cursor arrow. Have to hit Pandora button and power switch to reset.

I never got into the game nor have I seen the intro or credits, it locks after clock speed change.

I will try at 500 & set at 600 before i go into game to see if i get any different results. Not sure if my unit was reflashed when I got the new LCD installed by Village Hall. But I've not had to do this reflash before.

Remove the battery, wait a minute, put it back and try again.

Is it just Super Tux that seems to have this problem? Can you manually change the clock to 600Mhz? It's been reported in the past that the Pandora gets into a weird state where changing the clock speed causes it to halt, a problem that is solved only by pulling the battery until a proper fix is done in software.

Remove the battery, wait a minute, put it back and try again.

Is it just Super Tux that seems to have this problem? Can you manually change the clock to 600Mhz? It's been reported in the past that the Pandora gets into a weird state where changing the clock speed causes it to halt, a problem that is solved only by pulling the battery until a proper fix is done in software.

That happens if you reset while being in a low OPP mode (i.e. if you press reset while being in low-power mode).

Somehow the CPU remembers the low OPP setting and crashes when overclocking. Until you remove the battery.

It froze literally? I'm just being a troll now, but, was the pandora encased in ice afterwards?

Sorry, misuse of literally is one of my many pet peeves

Last edited by a moderator:
It froze literally? I'm just being a troll now, but, was the pandora encased in ice afterwards?

Sorry, misuse of literally is one of my many pet peeves

I didn't want to mention it, but I expected a picture of a pandora in the snow (lot's of that here right now)

how ironic is it that he could basically release that same video again, and every word of news thats said in it applies to this january as well...

Back